Monday, August 15, 2011

How can I deflect bullying at work? What are some good tactics to keep reality in everyone's view?

Write an a letter to HR asking for an investigation...DON'T SIGN IT! nobady wants to be the bad guy...cause god knows we all need our jobs...but people like that need to be stopped....The key here is not to 'explode' that will get you walked right out the door and they know that...Something along the lines of 'It is not necessary for you to talk to me like you do' or 'treat me like you do' if they are direct boss then maybe 'I take direction from my supervisor not you' or 'you take care of your job and I will take care of mine'. If your in a retail situation don't do it in front of customers. If your in a manufacturing situation try to make sure someone else is at least within earshot that way you got witnesses. It is unfortuante but, people like that do exist...again don't 'explode'

No comments:

Post a Comment