Tuesday, August 16, 2011

What do girls look for in the perfect guy?

ima guy that loves to treat a girl good...i wanna make them happy and ill do nething to make em happy...the last 2 relationships i been in have been a reck..now i meet this new girl and everything she told me about that she wants in a guy fitted under me she knows how i feel.do u think shes the one..im the kinda guy that will try to give the girl the world if i can...ill do everything in my power to make them happy...i dont lie..im looking for love that will last so i can settle down. wit someone for a while..the girl im talkin to said i was to good to be true so what do u guys thinks gona happen...i mean its one of my friends cousins and she kinda lives away from me but she sounds perfect so far so what u guys think...sorry so long

No comments:

Post a Comment